John Duigan capacity
John Duigan has been servicing King Island for three months now and feedback from customers has been very positive.
Schedule adjustments have worked well and the vessel is meeting the freight needs of the people and businesses of King Island.
In providing a vessel that has an increased capacity Bass Island Line (BIL) planned for the future and growth in exports from the island.
On average John Duigan sails at around 70% of total capacity. This provides an opportunity for King Island farmers and businesses to increase export volumes.
If your business would like to increase the volumes shipped on John Duigan just call your booking agent to discuss.
Agents can be contacted on:
Tasmanian Cargo Services
Phone: 03 6432 2990
146 Wilson St, Burnie TAS 7320
2 Shaw St, Currie, King Island TAS
Vehicle deliveries in Devonport
Below is some useful info for BIL customers Receivables and Deliveries in Devonport.
The drop off and pick up location in Devonport is the corner of John and Wright Streets, East Devonport.
- This site is not manned. Your vehicle will be locked inside the port secure zone.
- Prior notice is required for drop off and pick up and a minimum one hour notice is required.
- Once your vehicle is booked and you have been advised when to deliver it call (03) 6421 4910 to arrange a time.
- Pick up and drop off is available for booking 08:30 until 16:00 Monday to Friday.
- You will need to provide vehicle details and consignment note details at time of request.
You will need photographic identification for pick up.